The Marine Corps Air Transport Association is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit charitable organization incorporated in the state of Texas. All donations are tax deductible.
We WILL HAVE a reunion this year.
1. As you know know, we have decided to slide the reunion we originally planned for one year to Sept 11, 2021 and have it again in Chicago. The hotel has our deposit already and is eager to try to make our Chicago experience a good one.
2. We WILL still have a less formal reunion this year at the hotel 2-6 September, 2020 unless circumstances with the COVID-19 virus worsen and new restrictions are in place. We will not have any events so will not be taking any bus trips or having a banquet. This will be an informal gathering where we can still socialize and conduct our business meetings and select our scholarship recipients.
What do you need to do now:
1. Hotel: The hotel is drawing up a new contract and developing plans to make our event safe and successful. A new registration link will be created and announced soon. I think by 1 July.
2. Reunion registration: A new registration form is NOW LIVE online. We have decided that there will be NO registration fee for this event, but all attendees and guests must be registered so we have a good headcount and can print nametags. Click on the link below to register:Reunion Event Registration
3. YOU MUST BE A DUES PAID ACTIVE MEMBER OF MCATA FOR 2020 TO ATTEND! CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE JOIN-US TO JOIN.
If you're unsure of whether you are an active dues paid member (in good standing) then please click on the link below. All names on this list are active members. If your name isn't on it they you need to join or renew. If there is any doubt about that, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll double check our records.
None of us know how this pandemic will ultimately play out. Obviously, many of us are in the higher risk category if we contract it and we don't want to harm anyone. Based on that, we'll take all necessary precautions to make this event as safe and enjoyable as possible.
I hope this finds you all safe and well today.
No pictures to show