The Marine Corps Air Transport Association is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit charitable organization incorporated in the state of Texas. All donations are tax deductible.
After a bit of a delay, due to the COVID-19 virus and associated quarantine shutdowns we are finally ready to proceed with our 2020 VMGR/VMR MCATA Annual Reunion and General Membership Meeting.
This reunion will be a scaled down version of the original planned. We will hold the full event we had planned this yer next year in the same place. The reunion and meeting will be held Thursday Sept. 3 through Sunday Sept. 6, 2020 at the Rosemont Embassy Suites in
Early check in is Wed. Sept. 2. Rosemont is right next to O'Hare Airport and just a short train ride into downtown Chicago.
It is the perfect site for a reunion such as this and in these circumstances and we will work with the hotel to make it as safe and enjoyable as possible.
Here's what you need to do right now:
1. Make sure your membership dues are paid up. If you are not sure, go to this link and check the active member list:
MCATA 2020 Active Members Feb 2020.pdf . If your name does not appear, you are not in good standing with 2020
dues paid. Go here to fix that: www.mcata.com/join-us
2. Mark your calendars and set a reminder for 3-6 Sep 2020.
3. A link to hotel reservations will be available and announced soon along with the cutoff date.
There will be a limited number of discounted rooms and they may go quickly.
4. Register for the reunion go to this link to register:
There will be no registration fees this year, but we do require all MCATA members to register along with their guests. Your registration helps us calculate headcount for food and other requirements.
5. Call a Transporter buddy from your time in the community and ask them to join you. Once you are an active
member you have access on this website to our member directory. Look there to see if you know anyone you'd
like to contact. On the online registration site you can see who else has already registered.