It's time to start getting ready for the 2020 VMGR/VMR MCATA Annual Reunion and General Membership Meeting.
This reunion will be held Thursday Sept. 3 through Sunday Sept. 6, 2020 at the Rosemont Embassy Suites in
Early check in is Wed. Sept. 2. Rosemont is right next to O'Hare Airport and just a short train ride into downtown Chicago.
It is the perfect site for a reunion and we already have big plans in the works to make it special and exciting.
Here's what you need to do right now:
1. Make sure your membership dues are paid up. If you are not sure, go to this link and check the active member list:
MCATA 2020 Active Members Feb 2020.pdf . If your name does not appear, you are not in good standing with 2020
dues paid. Go here to fix that: www.mcata.com/join-us
2. Mark your calendars and set a reminder for 3-6 Sep 2020.
3. Make hotel reservations NOW. You can cancel later if necessary, but if you're pretty sure you are going,
do not hesitate. There are a limited number of discounted rooms and over half are reserved already.
Click on this link for hotel reservation information. Reunion Hotel Registration Info
4. Register for the reunion and the optional events we have planned. Go to this link to register:
You can register now and pay later. Your registration helps us calculate headcount for food and other requirements.
5. Call a Transporter buddy from your time in the community and ask them to join you. Once you are an active
member you have access on this website to our member directory. Look there to see if you know anyone you'd
like to contact. On the online registration site you can see who else has already registered.